[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ SMD 10-67 Availability of new MARS patches

  • From: N3ypi <n3ypi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:38:53 -0500

I wouldn't mind a few.
Put me down for five patches

Thanks
Sam
AAT3MR

Sent from my Iphone while driven

On Nov 21, 2010, at 10:22 AM, John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DE AAR3CK  10-67
R 211515Z NOV 2010
FM  AAA3MD
TO  ALL MDC
BT
SUBJECT:  //MARS R/  SMD 10-67  Availability of new MARS patches

Good morning, All -

Mike, AAA3PA, has secured a vendor for MARS patches with the new wording (Auxiliary) on them. The patches are embroidered in red, white and blue and are 3 inches in diameter. It appears that the price for each patch will be about $1.66. He is also looking into new decals and so forth but we don't have that information yet.

If you are interested in one or more of these "sew on" patches, please let me know before Thanksgiving and I will send Mike a consolidated order estimate. Use this email to respond: aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx , do not reply to this message unless you want everyone else to read your information.

73,

John  AAA3MD
BT

NNNN