[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ SD 11-90 DECEMBER 2011 STAFF MEETING

  • From: John AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:58:17 -0500

DE AAA3MD NR 11-90
R 232320Z NOV 2011
FM AAA3MD
TO ALL MDC STAFF
INFO ALL MDC STATIONS
BT
SUBJECT:  //MARS R/ SD 11-90  DECEMBER 2011 STAFF MEETING

All Personnel,

The next scheduled meeting of the MDC staff will take place at 1900 EST on Thursday December 1, 2011. The meeting will be held at the Sykesville American Legion, Post #223. All are invited to attend. Several operators will meet at 1800 EST to enjoy some chow in the lounge located there.

Staff officers are expected to attend if at all possible. Attendance by all others, or participating in the chow, is strictly voluntary. Attire is required, but casual.

This will be the last meeting of the calendar year and I expect to wrap up some of the items that have been on the table for a while. Please submit any ideas for agenda items directly to me at least 24 hours prior to the meeting so they may be included.

If you are a member of the MDC staff or MMARSI Board of Directors, please confirm your attendance. If you are not a member of either of these two groups and would like to attend, please let me know so I can arrange for adequate seating. We meet in a small room and may have to bring in more chairs.

See you then!

73,

John  AAA3MD
BT