[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ Request for testing AAM3MD-3

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:03:30 -0500

DE AAM3MD NR 01
R 151400Z NOV 09
FM  AAM3MD
TO ALL MDC MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT:  TESTING OF AAM3MD-3 VHF RMS SITE

Good morning, all -

After a rough start we finally had some successful connects late last night, but then seem to have had some hiccups early this morning. At your convenience, please try and connect with this station as you can today. It is the only way I can hopefully figure out what is working, and more importantly, what is not. I will check the logs from time to time and try to see what is going on.

If you cannot see this station directly, I know we had solid connects through MDFTM.

Thanks for your help and patience.

73,

John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD
BT