[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ Request for DSP59+ or Equivalent

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:00:59 -0500

skyjedi@xxxxxxx wrote:
Is any other type/model acceptable ? I am checking some assets I have.
Gary Shipley

From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:37:17 To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] //MARS R/ Request for DSP59+ or Equivalent

Good afternoon, Everyone -

We are trying to mitigate an extremely high receive noise level on HF when operating at MEMA. I'm looking for anyone who might have a TimeWave DSP59+, or equivalent, that we might be able to borrow for the operation this Tuesday.

Please let me know as soon as possible. We will make arrangements to pick it up from you. Thanks in advance if you are able to help.

73,

John  AAM3MD
Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx

database 3774 (20090117) __________

http://www.eset.com

Thanks, Gary -

Anything that would be roughly equivalent, just meaning that it has to be able to deal with the high noise level and pull a usable signal out. I realize it might not be a 100% solution, but right now we have almost no "ears" on HF as a result. As an aside, we do have a fairly respectable signal on the output, however.

Appreciate you checking your inventory for us.

73,

John

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx