[mdmars_members] Re: \\MARS R\ New RMS under test in central MDC

  • From: "Shane J. Wolfe" <shanewolfe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:33:16 -0500

John,

Just tested it out.  I can't hit it direct from my location in Odenton so I
digi'ed in through Fort Mead.  I've never digi'ed into a Winlink system before,
so I tried both AAM3MD-2 and AAM3MD-3.  I get initial connections on both
systems but the sequence seems to stop there.  I don't get the typical mail
checking sequence as usual.  Probably an oversight/inexperience on my part
there.  Connection wise, it seems to be working fine.

-Shane
AAR3EA

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx