[mdmars_members] \\MARS R\ New RMS under test in central MDC

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:50:49 -0500

Hi, All -

We are currently testing the configuration for a re-located RMS, call sign AAM3MD-3, located in central Carroll County. If you cannot hit this directly, you can digi through MDFTM or MDFTR, as well as some other local stations.

While this was operating previously, we have changed a few things and it might not be quite right yet. Please take a few minutes and see if you can access WL2K through this RMS. If you have any problems at all, please document what you run into and shoot a quick email to me at aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxxx Your help and patience is appreciated. It may take a few tries to get this right.

73 and thanks!

John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx