[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ NOVEMBER PARTICIPATION REPORTING REMINDER

  • From: John Yost <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:39:26 -0800 (PST)

DE AAT3NT NR 01
R 300245Z NOV 2010
FM AAM3AMD
TO ALL MDC MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT: NOVEMBER PARTICIPATION REPORTING REMINDER
1.  THIS IS YOUR REMINDER, A BIT EARILER THIS MONTH, THAT PARTICIPATION REPORTS
FOR NOVEMBER ARE DUE NLT 052359Z DEC 2010.

2.  THE FORMAT REMAINS UNCHANGED.

3.  USE THE ATTACHED  TEMPLATE.  COPY/PASTE INTO YOUR MESSAGE.  DO NOT SUBMIT
YOUR REPORT AS AN ATTACHMENT.

4.  SUBMIT YOUR REPORT:

TO AAM3AMD:
                aat3nt@xxxxxxxxxxx   (requires //MARS R/ at the beginning of
the
subject line)
         or   dtjay@xxxxxxxxx

INFO AAM3MD:
      aar3dl@xxxxxxxxxxx   (requires //MARS R/ at the beginning of the subject
line)
         or   desmls@xxxxxxxxx

also: by Packet to my mailbox  AAT3NT-4, this is the least preferred method;
but, I will accept reports
          this way for the next few months.  Then, if it works ok, I will leave
it up else it will go away.

5. THANKS TO TONY FOR HELPING TO GET ME UP TO SPEED SO WE CAN CONTINUE WITH OUR
IMPRESSIVE REPORTING RESULTS.

6. SGD JOHN YOST AAM3AMD/AAT3NT
BT

DE <your call sign> NR <your message number>
R <Date Time Group--see Note 1>
FM <your call sign>
TO AAM3AMD
INFO AAM3MD
BT
SUBJECT: PARTICIPATION REPORT FOR <month being reported>
1. <Enter Data Here>  - Total participation hours
2. <EDH> - Total on-air hours
3. <EDH> - Total Messages originated
4. <EDH> - Total messages processed
5. <EDH> - Phone Patches Completed
6. <EDH> - Unattended equipment hours
7. <EDH> - Number of hours in Region 3/MDC nets
8. <EDH> - Number of hours as Region 3/MDC NCS
9. <EDH>  - Number of exercises/actual incidents
10. REMARKS:
BT

NNNN

Notes:
1. Format for Date/Time/Group:  day(xx)zulu time(xxxxZ) month(xxx) 2010.
Example: 052258Z AUG 2010.

2. Enter data for each of the items 1-9, even if zero.

3. REMARKS are optional

4. Remove the < > from the report, but leave the line descriptors.