[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ **NOTICE** MDSMD 02-08 PARTICIPATION REPORTS DUE NLT 05 DEC

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:14:35 -0800 (PST)

R 282305Z NOV 2008
FM AAA3MD
TO ALL MARYLAND/DC MARS MEMBERS

BT
Subject: MDSMD 02-08      Reminder -- Participation Reports are due NLT 05 DEC
2008.

1. Members have been sending many variations of the report format making data
tabulation extremely difficult. Until further notice, the approved template and
instructions are in the attached PDF file.  Copy the message format out of the
attached PDF file and use it or copy the file from our web site. You can get it
at:
http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/Sample%20Messages.htm

2. Submittal of a participation report in a timely fashion is a requirement of
membership in Army MARS.   In the case of PRs, timely equates to NLT the 5th of
the month.  Incomplete/improperly composed PRs will be returned to the
originator.

3. Due to our loss of Ed Brookman AAR3BO/AAM3AMD, we do not have an Admin
Officer at the moment.  Therefore, your November participation report is to be
sent only to AAM3MD at one of the following addresses:

                aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx (pactor or packet radio)
                aat3fg@at3tmd (VHF packet)
                aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx (email)

4. Do not send an INFO copy this month.