[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ NEW PACKET RMS STATIONS ON THE AIR

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:26:43 -0800 (PST)

Guys,
  If'n you hit the reply key everyone on the list will read what you have to
say..

Jim

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 07:57:23 -0800 (PST)
To: AIG-2<mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] //MARS R/ NEW PACKET RMS STATIONS ON THE AIR
  FYI  IF YOU HAVE TIME TODAY TRY USING AIRMAIL TO CONNECT TO AAM3MD-3IT IS A
NEW RMS TEMPORARILY LOCATED AT MY LOCATION IN FINKSBURG AND ACCESSIBLE VIA
AAT3GI-7, MDFTM OR MDFTR.   IF YOU CAN CONNECT TRY SENDING A MESSAGE TO EITHER
TONY OF MYSELF USING AIRMAIL/WINLINK. ALSO I HAVE JUST HEARD FROM ALLAN HE HAS
THE DC RMS UP AN OPERATING AS WELL IT IS USING AAM3MD-2 AND SHOULD BE AVAILABLE
THROUGH THE MDFTM NODE IF IT IS WORKING (POWER MAY BE OFF NOT SURE WHEN IT WAS
GOING TO BE DOWN)    LET US KNOW.. JIM AAA3MD/AAT3OK HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL