[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ MEMA UPDATE

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:51:34 -0800 (PST)

Excellent.. I have told him that before but I guess he wasnt sure.  If you get
chance tomorrow call me on the land line.  I need to talk to you about a couple
of items.

thanks for the heads up

--- On Fri, 12/18/09, pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ MEMA UPDATE
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 18, 2009, 6:57 PM

Jim,
At the SHARES meeting this morning Hank said they have had a problem at MEMA
with getting the Guard to get some installations and changes accomplished.

I suggested he get in touch with you (and others) and perhaps we can provide
technical help getting some of the new equipment installed.

God bless,
Pudge