[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ MAY 2009 PARTICIPATION REPORTS NOW DUE - 2nd REMINDER

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:54:43 -0400

DE AAM3MD NR 062
R 031630Z JUNE 2009
FM  AAM3MD
TO  ALL MDC MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT:  MAY 2009 PARTICIPATION REPORTS NOW DUE - 2nd REMINDER

Good afternoon, everyone -

This is our second reminder that the monthly participation report for each member is due.  You have until the end of the radio day, June 5th, to comply with this requirement.  Estimated time to complete this task is 5 to 10 minutes.

Thus far I roger May Participation reports from the following stations:

AAR3AL
AAT3MR
AAR3FK
AAR3EB
AAR3BV
AAR3DL
AAT3FG
AAT3GI
AAT3NT
AAR3CK
AAR3BU
AAT3TW

I'M SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE OR GOT YOUR CALL SIGN WRONG, BUT THIS IS MY CURRENT LIST.  IF YOU DID ALREADY SEND YOUR REPORT AND YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  WE KNOW OF ONE INSTANCE WHERE A WL2K MESSAGE APPEARED TO TAKE ABOUT 48 HOURS TO BE DELIVERED, WHILE OTHERS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.

If you have any questions about how to do this, please feel free to contact either Tony, AAM3AMD, or myself.

If you have a conflict and do not see a way to complete this monthly requirement, contact Jim, AAA3MD, immediately to discuss your situation.

ALL of us are required to use the new format shown below.  We are providing a sample (in red) to make it easy for you... so copy and paste it into your email and then fill in your data.

We need everyone to please fill in ALL fields (even if it has to be a 0 (zero)), and include the descriptors, to keep the information uniform and straight.  It gets very confusing when everyone has a different format.

Remember get your report to the staff listed below by the end of the radio day on the 5th of JUNE.

THE FORMAT:

      DE <YOUR call sign> NR <YOUR message number>

      R <date time group>

      FM <YOUR call sign>

      TO AAM3AMD

      INFO AAM3MD

      BT

      SUBJECT: PARTICIPATION REPORT FOR <month> <year>

      1. <YOUR data> TOTAL PARTICIPATION HOURS

      2. <YOUR data> TOTAL ON-AIR HOURS

      3. <YOUR data> TOTAL MESSAGES ORIGINATED

      4. <YOUR data> TOTAL MESSAGES PROCESSED

      5. <YOUR data> PHONE PATCHES COMPLETED

      6. <YOUR data> UNATTENDED EQUIPMENT HOURS

      7. <YOUR data> NUMBER OF HOURS IN REGION 3/MDC NETS

      8. <YOUR data> NUMBER OF HOURS AS REGION 3/MDC NCS

      9. <YOUR data> NUMBER OF EXERCISES/ACTUAL INCIDENTS

      10. REMARKS: <enter YOUR remarks if needed to clarify your report>

      BT

      NNNN

ADDRESSEES (PICK ONE EACH):

TO AAM3AMD: AAT3FG@xxxxxxxxxxx (EMAIL)

            AAT3FG@AT3TMD (PACKET)

            AAT3FG@xxxxxxxxxxx (WL2K)

INFO AAM3MD: AAR3CK@xxxxxxxxxxx (EMAIL)

            AAR3CK@AT3TMD (PACKET)

            AAR3CK@xxxxxxxxxxx (WL2K)

AS A REMINDER: IF YOU USE ONE OR MORE OF THE WL2K ADDRESSES TO SEND YOUR REPORT, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE WL2K SUBJECT LINE PROTOCOL, I.E., //MARS R/ YOUR SUBJECT

Please send all flames, hate mail and otherwise negative vibes to Tony.

All thanks, praise, kudos and generally nice stuff can be directed to me.

SGD OHM  AAM3MD

BT

NNNN

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx