[mdmars_members] Re: /MARS R/ FEMA DEPLOYMENT TEAM FORMATION

  • From: n3ypi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars members <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:09:40 +0000 (UTC)

Jim,

I am interested in the teams.

TNXs

Sam

AAT3MR

----- Original Message -----
From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "mdmars members" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2009 5:58:15 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [mdmars_members] Re: /MARS R/ FEMA DEPLOYMENT TEAM FORMATION

 Jim, as we discussed, yes  would like to be part of the deployment team, but I
am one of those unfortunate people who still has to work for a living, but my
work schedule is flexible.  Thanks for putting this together

Bruce AAM3IMD/AAT3TW

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM, J Sears wrote:

ALCON,

  Please read the attached deplolyment team letter and respond YES or NO  by
the close of the radio day on the 15 of April.