[mdmars_members] Re: /MARS R/ FEMA DEPLOYMENT TEAM FORMATION

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

oK  Pudge,
  I will put you down as one of the team..  Let me know what frequencies you
will be on and I will get on while you are away.  I will be away next weekend
from thursday to maybe monday... going to georgia.

--- On Fri, 4/3/09, Pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <Pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <Pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] Re: /MARS R/ FEMA DEPLOYMENT TEAM FORMATION
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 7:05 PM

Got it now Jim,
It did not come across with the pdf extension so that is why I had difficulty
opening it.

My answer is yes, as I'm set up to deploy already.  You saw some of my portable
package at MEMA during the inauguration event.  What I'd like to see is for the
team, once formed, to go on a couple of practice, shake down, runs

BTW, I plan to leave for Michigan tomorrow morning to play farmer for a week.
 My brother got banged up, broken ankle, sore knees, etc,. from having his
Farmall Super C flip over on top of him.  He's very fortunate and should make a
full recovery.  I'll try to rig up a field antenna while there and see if I can
check into the region 3 nets.

God bless,
Pudge