[mdmars_members] Re: /MARS R/ FEMA DEPLOYMENT TEAM FORMATION

  • From: Pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 19:05:19 EDT

Got it now Jim,
It did not come across with the pdf extension so that is why I had difficulty
opening it.

My answer is yes, as I'm set up to deploy already.  You saw some of my
portable package at MEMA during the inauguration event.  What I'd like to see
is for
the team, once formed, to go on a couple of practice, shake down, runs

BTW, I plan to leave for Michigan tomorrow morning to play farmer for a week.
 My brother got banged up, broken ankle, sore knees, etc,. from having his
Farmall Super C flip over on top of him.  He's very fortunate and should make a
full recovery.  I'll try to rig up a field antenna while there and see if I
can check into the region 3 nets.

God bless,
Pudge