[mdmars_members] Re: /MARS R/ FEMA DEPLOYMENT TEAM FORMATION

  • From: madclause@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars members <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:14:12 +0000 (UTC)

AAA3MD MD   DE AAR3BV MD BT  JIM IAM  SORRY  THAT I DID  NOT DO  MY BEST  TO
DAY  ON THE  AAA3RD/A    TODAY  16 APRIL,2009.  THE  PROBICATION WAS  POOR..THE
NOISE  LEVLE  WAS  HORROBLE.  I AFTER  ABOUT  17 MINNETS  DIRECTED  THE
NET     TO  QSY  TO  KBG..I FORGOT TO TELL  ALL STATIONS  TO  ASUME  THEIR
POSITION  IN  THE   NET.  A  LOT  OF TIME  WAS  LOST  WHITCH  SHOULD  HAVE
NOT  BEEN  LOST.      THIS  IS THE  SECOND  TIME  THAT  ICAUSED  THIS.  I
HOPE  THAT  I  CAN  COUTINUE  TO  KEEP  MY  ARMY  MARS  MEMBERSHIP  .   I
WANT  TO  COUTINUE  TO  SERVE..  GOD  BLESS   SGD  FRAN DILL  BTK  .
From: Pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <Pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 7:05 PM

Got it now Jim,
It did not come across with the pdf extension so that is why I had difficulty
opening it.

My answer is yes, as I'm set up to deploy already.  You saw some of my portable
package at MEMA during the inauguration event.  What I'd like to see is for the
team, once formed, to go on a couple of practice, shake down, runs

BTW, I plan to leave for Michigan tomorrow morning to play farmer for a week.
My brother got banged up, broken ankle, sore knees, etc,. from having his
Farmall Super C flip over on top of him.  He's very fortunate and should make a
full recovery.  I'll try to rig up a field antenna while there and see if I can
check into the region 3 nets.

God bless,
Pudge