[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ EXERCISE AAR REPORTS DUE

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:47:25 -0400

DE AAM3MD
R 262035Z SEP 2009
FM  AAM3MD
TO  ALL MDC MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT: EXERCISE AFTER ACTION REPORTS ARE NOW DUE
Good afternoon, Everyone,

If you participated in the exercise today, please prepare and submit an After Action Report. These reports are vital in helping understand the good and not so good points that came up so we can all learn something. This is the only way we can continue to improve our operations and service.

You have a total of 24 hours to prepare and submit your report from the time the exercise ended. That translates into a due by time of 10AM, Sunday morning, September 27, 2009.
The destination for your report is:

AAM3EMD   mlsdes@xxxxxxx , or
                     aar3dl@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please send an info copy to:

AAA3MD    aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx , or
                   aat3ok@xxxxxxxxxxx

and

AAM3MD   aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx , or
                   aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx

Your timely assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated and will make Dave's life a little easier. If you have any questions or need further, just let Dave or myself know.

Tnx es 73,
John  AAM3MD
BT

NNNN