[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ CHIEFS NET NOTES 7 NOV 08

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 20:14:27 -0800 (PST)

Dave... well I am trying to get things going.. but MEMA is slow to respond to
things.  I do need to call them next week and see if they have their part of
the MOU completed.. nothing is likely to happen until we get that done.  I have
a lot to do this week.

How are you doing.  I have not heard from you in a while and have been wanting
to call you.
Have you been on any nets lately and how are you doing on your BTC?  Give me a
call some time

Jim

From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>