[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ CHIEFS NET NOTES 7 NOV 08

  • From: "David Smith" <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 20:57:47 -0500

Jim,
Great message and glad to see you are taking a part in this if only from an observers position. I agree that this is a great opportunity for our MD MARS to get prepared and involved. I foresee events not too far distant future that may require solid communications on the local level. I would rather see this training and participation BEFORE it is needed and to preempt the knee jerk actions that would take place without proper organization, training and preparedness. I think you are on the right trail to get this underway.

Dave  AAR3DL/T