[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ AFTER ACTION REPORTING - REMINDER

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:50:35 -0500

DE AAM3MD NR 042
R 101530Z JAN 2009
FM AAM3MD
TO MDC Army MARS Members via List Serve
INFO AAM3AMD
BT
SUBJ:  AFTER ACTION REPORT SUBMISSION

Good morning, Everyone -

For participating stations, this serves as a reminder that you will have 24 hours from the close of this weekend's Hidden Shadow exercise to submit your After Action Report (AAR). This means the deadline for these reports will be not later than 112100Z JAN 2009. Individual station AAR's are consolidated into a state level report, so we look forward to your comments and suggestions. Guidance and examples for these reports can be found in the National OPLAN 4-02.

In addition, AAM3RT has provided some supporting information for current Slant Tango stations via their list serve. Please review your latest emails if you were not able to check into the Slant Tango net this morning.

Address your reports as follows:

TO: AAM3MD
INFO: AAM3AMD

There are lots of ways to file your AAR's since they can be sent as voice or digital traffic, or direct via one of the addresses shown here:

You can pick from any of the following addresses for John, AAM3MD:

WL2K:  aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx
Packet:  aar3ck@at3tmd
Packet Direct:  aar3ck-4  (If you can print my beacon.)
Email:  aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx

You can pick from any of the following addresses for Tony, AAM3AMD:

WL2K: <mailto:aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Packet: <mailto:aat3fg@at3tmd>aat3fg@at3tmd
Email: <mailto:aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions about this process, please let one of us know ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your help on completing this task!

73,
John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD
BT

NNNN