[mdmars_members] Re: //MARS R/ AFTER ACTION REPORT - HURRICANE IRENE and commentary

  • From: pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:37:53 -0400 (EDT)

 Interesting concept Jim,
I think I have a 26 dB 2.4 GHz antenna available if we need it.  Do you have a
path to MEMA for that frequency?  There were a couple of times Saturday and
Sunday that an additional HF and/or VHF might have come in handy.

But also, if we did use a 440 link in the ham bands to remote another station
within the ham bands to coordinate with nets such as the MD 75 meter phone

God bless,
Pudge