[mdmars_members] Re: Help - Large format picture needs printing

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:48:37 -0500 (CDT)

We have a large color printer at work that can make these. I will be on vacation from Aug 21-30 but will be hapy to do it when I get back

Bruce

On Aug 20, 2009, J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone have the capability to print a poster size color picture for us.  We will use this as a recruiting poster at hamfests etc.  Something about 24 x 30 might be nice otherwise we will take anything that we can get ... let me know asap so I dont go pay for it if I dont need to.
Jim

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx