[mdmars_members] Re: HELP requeste -SSI 202 DTMF decoder chips

  • From: "Shane J. Wolfe" <shanewolfe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 16:57:16 -0400

Jim,

I just called BG Micro who used to carry these according to a few sources I
checked.  They are fresh out and the chip is no longer made.

Doing some reading, I found that the Mitel 8870 might do the trick, but it's
not pin compatible, so you'll have to modify the circuit to use the correct
pins.  I believe the Mitel might cover all the functions of the SSI-202 though
I'll have to look at the data sheets for both.

-Shane
AAR3EA