[mdmars_members] HELP requeste -SSI 202 DTMF decoder chips

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AIG-4 <rgn3_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, trimarsops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

All,
  We are looking for about 5 of the SSI-202 DTMF chips that are in use in our
RC200 controller boards.  If you have some or know of a source for 5 to 10 or
these little jewls please let me know ASAP as we will have to build several of
these boards to accomplish our goals with the VOIP.

Both Gary and I have looked on the WEB for them and they are available but you
have to buy a large quantity which we do not need.  Should you know of someone
selling these chips please let me know.

Thanks