[mdmars_members] Re: Fwd: Change 1 to Oct 08 Training Schedule

  • From: "Rev. David E. Hamm" <aar3ak@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:33:39 -0400

I still need a copy of the Training Schedule document. Tnx es 73, Dave
AAR3AK/T

  _____

From: "tim zutaut" <tdz123@xxxxxxx>
From: AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tdz123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Change 1 to Oct 08
Training ScheduleDate: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:37:59 -0400

Tim,

Please forward this to SMD's for distribution.  Larry AAM3RE has done a
great job with this. I had sent the initial draft as (additional training)
on last
Friday /A and /D nets and after some input from that, Larry has this final
draft ready for "prime time".  AAT3KV and AAM3EVA were sent the doc
today.

Thank you,

Wayne AAT3GI / AAM3RT

http://skydrive.live.com/welcome.aspx?provision=1?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive