[mdmars_members] Fw: [rgn3_mars] MARS 101.1 Unit 11

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

Gentleman,
  There are three people in Maryland who have not completed the 101 training.
This is your last chance to finish this important piece of training.  It is not
good enough to sit and listen to the net or read the material on your own, you
must be in the nets and MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE NETS.  There is still time to
make up the missed training but you are quickly running out of time.  If you
fit into this category call me on the phone and lets talk about how you can
finish this off.  But dont wait DO IT NOW!

It is my belief, based on what the CAM has told me personally and in his nets
... that those not completing the training WILL be removed from the membership
rolls.

Jim
AAA3MD