[mdmars_members] Fw: Victory Lane!

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:36:15 -0800 (PST)

--- On Tue, 11/24/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Victory Lane!
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, vdbellmediator@xxxxxxx, "'Lynn Knight'"
<lknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fred Lagno'" <train@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Renee
Rucinsky'" <arpest7@xxxxxxxxxxx>, annaintercessor@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Darla Watts'"
<darla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sewer11468@xxxxxxxxxxx, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx, "'Larry &
Polly Dulin'" <seaquel@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: achess@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 9:50 PM

HS Associates,

Scott had his surgery today and his doc said it went very well!  The “bird
cage” is gone, there was no sign of infection, plates and screws were
installed, and a bone graft was done.  They took bone from Scott’s femur which
the doc said is less painful than taking bone from the hip.  He was still in
the recovery room and pretty groggy when I left the hospital around 6:30 p.m.
but they expect to get him into a room sometime tonight.  Depending on his pain
level, he might even be home on Thanksgiving Day!  I’ll let you know when he is
released.

I hope everybody has a Happy Thanksgiving!

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622