[mdmars_members] Re: Fw: Training Topics

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:29:05 -0800 (PST)

I am wondering how come they didnt list that with mema.. thats a good idea
however.  If anyone knows where these courses are listed please post here so
that others might partake of them..

thanks Bruce for the info

From: Zamerski, Gary <gzamerski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Training Topics
To: "J Sears" <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>, "Black, Hank" <hblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 8:54 AM

100, 200, 700 and 800 Definite for everyone in your group
300: State Mars Director , Assistant State Mars Director, Emergency Operations
Officer, Training Officer AAM3TMD
Administrative Officer, Interoperability Officer
400: State Mars Director , Assistant State Mars Director, Emergency Operations
Officer,

Gary