[mdmars_members] Re: Fw: Training Topics

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:54:57 -0600 (CST)

Jim,
I just completed the ICS 300 & 400 classes at AACO EOC a few weeks ago. It was a 3-day combined course. They must be taken in a classroom setting. They are offered periodically at no cost. Check with your local county emergency management to get a slot.

Bruce AAT3TW

On Nov 23, 2009, J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guys,
  I got this back from MEMA regarding the training question I sent to Gary.
Obviously they cant hold us responsible for something that we cant get... but we need to be thinking about EVERYONE completing the basic course work and those of us in management positions working on the 300/400 courses.
Jim