[mdmars_members] Fw: Still moving ahead . . .

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:29:32 -0800 (PST)

--- On Wed, 12/9/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Still moving ahead . . .
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, vdbellmediator@xxxxxxx, "'Lynn Knight'"
<lknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fred Lagno'" <train@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Renee
Rucinsky'" <arpest7@xxxxxxxxxxx>, annaintercessor@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Darla Watts'"
<darla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sewer11468@xxxxxxxxxxx, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx, "'Larry &
Polly Dulin'" <seaquel@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: achess@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 11:26 PM

HS Associates:

Today, on the 5th month anniversary of Scott’s accident, he had his first
follow up since his Nov. 24th surgery and things are looking good!  The cast
came off and, for the first time in 5 months, we got a good look at his left
leg without implementation.  It is actually starting to look somewhat like his
right leg - and there is no sign of infection.  His stitches were removed and
he was fitted in a removable boot.  His physical therapy was expanded to
include range of motion in his left ankle, but he still can’t put any weight on
that leg.  All in all, it’s slow progress, but it’s progress just the same!

I hope you all enjoy the holidays!  You can bet we will!

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622