[mdmars_members] Fw: Scott's latest surgery

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:53:48 -0800 (PST)

--- On Tue, 12/22/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Scott's latest surgery
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, vdbellmediator@xxxxxxx, "'Lynn Knight'"
<lknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fred Lagno'" <train@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Renee
Rucinsky'" <arpest7@xxxxxxxxxxx>, annaintercessor@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Darla Watts'"
<darla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sewer11468@xxxxxxxxxxx, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx, "'Larry &
Polly Dulin'" <seaquel@xxxxxxxx>, hodell@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:46 AM

HS Associates,

The doctors say the surgery went well yesterday.  They were able to do the free
flap surgery with no complications.  The surgery lasted about 6 hours.  Scott
was back in his room around 5:30 last night but he was too out-of-it to do much
talking.  He sounded a lot better this morning.  He is not supposed to have any
caffeine – including chocolate – so I guess I’ll have to eat all of his
chocolate chip cookies!  We are told he will be at UMMC for at least another
week.  Not exactly the Christmas we had planned but he is where he needs to be
so we WILL have a happy Christmas!  He is still in room 5N#2.

I hope you all have an even happier Christmas than ours!

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622