[mdmars_members] Fw: Scott status

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:29:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sun, 8/23/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Scott status
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, vdbellmediator@xxxxxxx, "'Lynn Knight'"
<lknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fred Lagno'" <train@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Renee
Rucinsky'" <arpest7@xxxxxxxxxxx>, annaintercessor@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Darla Watts'"
<darla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 9:56 PM

HS Associates,

Scott is doing very well.  He has had quite a few visitors while at Genesis and
his spirits remain high.  He will be transported to University Hospital
tomorrow for his pre-op exam so he won’t be available for visitors.  We still
don’t know whether he will be brought back to Genesis tomorrow afternoon and
returned to University Wednesday morning for the surgery, or admitted to
University tomorrow after the exam and kept there until sometime after the
surgery.  We suspect the former but we have heard both plans at various times
from various people.  I will know more tomorrow and will send out another
e-mail.

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622