[mdmars_members] Fw: Scott on the move

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:00:45 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 8/17/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Scott on the move
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, vdbellmediator@xxxxxxx, "'Lynn Knight'"
<lknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fred Lagno'" <train@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Renee
Rucinsky'" <arpest7@xxxxxxxxxxx>, annaintercessor@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Darla Watts'"
<darla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx
Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 11:20 PM

Greetings HS Associates,

The doctors at Kernan say Scott has derived all of the benefit he can get from
Kernan at this time so they plan to discharge him tomorrow and have him
transported to Genesis on Milkshake Lane in Annapolis until his next surgery.
He is still scheduled to see his doctor at University next Monday for a
pre-surgery exam and, if everything looks good, surgery #5 will be on Wednesday
8/26.  He will not return to Kernan until his left leg has healed enough to
benefit from physical therapy.  He can’t have physical therapy on that leg
until it is weight-bearing.

Also, since we don’t know whether Genesis has wi-fi, I brought his laptop home
tonight so he is incommunicado for now. I will send out an e-mail tomorrow
letting you know where he is.

KDM
Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622