[mdmars_members] Fw: Room 919

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Room 919
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx, "'Larry & Polly Dulin'"
<seaquel@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: achess@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 11:56 PM

HS Associates,

I am sending this out to those of you who may visit Scott.  He was moved to
room 919 today - a private room because a lab result came back showing he
tested positive for “Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus.”  He is not
sick and he does not have a staph infection so he is not being treated for
this.  In fact, he feels fine and is glad to have a nice big private room.  He
may have picked this up at the hospital or he may have had it all along.
Everyone carries staph on the skin, hair, nose and mouth and many healthy
people carry a strain that is resistant to Methicillin – an antibiotic commonly
used for staph infections.  It didn’t scare me and I kissed him just the same
as always but we wanted you to know so you can make your own decision about
whether to visit.

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622