[mdmars_members] Fw: RE: MARSGRAMs for Iraq / Afghanistan (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 17:33:07 -0800 (PST)

Thought this might be of interest to those of you that send MARS GRAMS

--- On Tue, 11/4/08, Hammer, Jeffrey G CPT HHT, 1-152 CAV S2

From: Hammer, Jeffrey G CPT HHT, 1-152 CAV S2 <jeffrey.hammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: MARSGRAMs for Iraq / Afghanistan (UNCLASSIFIED)
To: aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 2:28 AM

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Jim,

I will be able to hand MARSgrams until about Nov 12th.  If you want to
send MARSgrams bound for Iraq directly to me at AEN5NAA@xxxxxxxxxxx that
will be fine.  That will ensure I get them right away.  There is no one
to replace me at this time.

I know longer have a radio station - had to pack it up, but I am getting
all my MARS traffic via the WINLINK Webmail system.

73, Don't forget to vote, and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Jeff