[mdmars_members] Re: Fw: RC-200 parts list

  • From: "Shane J. Wolfe" <shanewolfe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:50:10 -0500

All,

I have the following parts new in packaging:

2 x 100 pF Ceramic Disc Caps
1 x 3.3 k resistor
8 x 470k resistors
20 x 1k resistors
10 x 39k resistors
10 x 62k resistors
20 x 100k resistors
10 x 2.2 k resistors
10 x 10k resistors
1 x 10k multi-turn mini pot
10 x 15k resistors
10 x 470 resistors
10 x 8k resistors
10 x 3.9k resistors

I will bag these up and consider them gone (my wife thanks you!).  In addition
to these parts, I have two shoeboxes of "grab bag" components I bought when I
ordered some stuff from Jameco a few months ago.  There are a ton of crystals,
led's, etc. in those boxes but I will have to sort them out and see what I
have.

Repeaters:  I'd be more than happy to help where needed.  Assuming that I wrap
the bulk of the backend work up on the website by the end of November, it would
be nice to get some learning time in on repeater building.  I'm no expert, so
it would be good to peak over a shoulder or two..

-Shane
AAR3EA