[mdmars_members] Fw: RC-200 parts list

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:16:56 -0800 (PST)

ALLCON,
Topic 1:
  We are starting the process building 10 controller boards for our repeater
systems. These boards will be required not only to support the three repeaters
we have but will also be needed to support future repeaters on the eastern
shore and sidling hill.  We also want an extra board at each repeater site in
case we have a failure.

 Anyhow attached is a list of parts required for each board we build.. meaning
we will need this list times 10.  So if you can find any of these parts in
your junk box please forward them to AAR3EY asap.  We want to start soon.

Topic 2:
  Gary and I will be starting the process of looking over the three repeaters
stored at Gary's.  When we figure out what is needed for each system we will be
documenting it.  What we need here is someone (or a few someones) that will
take a repeater and follow the directions provide by Gary or myself and start
the process of mounting hardware, tuning the transimtter/ receiver up and then
rechanneling it and retuning it.  This will help Gary a lot.  Remember he is
only one guy and cant do everything.

  Thanks

Jim AAA3MD