[mdmars_members] Fw: Next surgery

  • From: R HENDRICKSON <w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:23:33 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 12/20/09, Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kathleen McCann <kdmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Next surgery
To: "'Charles E. Iliff, Jr.'" <Charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gary Hendrickson'"
<w3dtn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary McCann'" <mmccann@xxxxxxxx>, "'TERRY TEDORE'"
<terrytedore59@xxxxxxx>, "'Sandra McCann'" <sandradmccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Dana
B'" <dbannapolis@xxxxxxxxx>, vdbellmediator@xxxxxxx, "'Lynn Knight'"
<lknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fred Lagno'" <train@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Renee
Rucinsky'" <arpest7@xxxxxxxxxxx>, annaintercessor@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Darla Watts'"
<darla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sewer11468@xxxxxxxxxxx, LegumLaw@xxxxxxx, "'Larry &
Polly Dulin'" <seaquel@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: achess@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 9:26 PM

HS Associates,

Scott’s “free flap” surgery is scheduled to begin early tomorrow morning.  This
will be a long and complex microsurgery (8-12 hrs) and will require him to
remain hospitalized for a minimum of a week from the date of surgery.  We’re
not sure whether he will be able to come home right away after that . . . he
may have to go into a rehab for a while.  He is back in the trauma wing – 5th
floor room #2 (5N2).  I’m just glad I got him up there before it snowed!

I’ll send out an update tomorrow or Tuesday to let you all know how it went.

KDM

Kathleen Duckett McCann
Law Office of Kathleen Duckett McCann, LLC
160 Shields Lane
Queenstown, Maryland  21658
410-827-5622