[mdmars_members] Estate sale of AAR3BO gear

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MDC All" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:43:53 +0000

If you are interested in any of the items listed below, contact Robert Rampolla
W3RAR at his yahoo email address.

Quoting Robert Rampolla W3RAR:
"It is with great sadness that I am clearing out the estate of my good friend
Ed Brookman KB3OWA [we in MARS knew Ed as AAR3BO].  In order to help his wife,
I am selling the following items.  This is a second list [the first list was
mostly HF gear].  There will be more additions as I have a chance to test some
other radios and equipment.  Much of this equipment is less than 2 years old.
If you find anything on the list that you are interested please e-mail me
[Robert Rampolla] at w3rar on yahoos address."

Mobile Radios:
Two Icom IC-208H  Dual band 2&440 nearly new    $225 each
Radio Shack 10 meter mobile     $100

Base Radios:
Yaesu FT-897D  Mobile- Base  Covers 10-160, 6-2-440 bands $650
     Includes the FC-30 factory side mounted tuner
Icom 718  100 Watt  HF Base Rig     $400

Speakers and VFOs:
Kenwood VFO 230  external      $150
Kenwood AT-230 manual tuner     $150
Kenwood SP-230  speaker with filters    $120
Kenwood SP-180  speaker with filters (2 total)   $120 each
Yaesu SP-767 Speaker with filters     $100
Icom SP-20 with filters      $175
Yaesu Landliner speaker      $100

Power Supplies:
Pyramid 20 amp  PS-20      $80
MFJ4035  35 amp heavy duty power supply    $110
MFJ4245   45 amp switching     $145
Astron  RS-50       $175

Accessories:
Yaesu  MD-1 desk mic      $100
Yaesu  MD-100 desk mic      $100
Icom SM-20 desk mic      $150
LDG AT200PRO Auto Tuner      $175
Icom AT-180 Factory Auto Tuner     $200
MFJ 1278 Data Controller  TNC     $120
TWO RigBlaster Pro digital interfaces     $140
Ameritron ATP102  AMP Tuning Pulser    $45
MFJ 1704 4 position coax switch     $40
MFJ 1700 six radio-six antenna switch    $45
MFJ  264 Dry Dummy Loads 1.5K max (3 total)   $50
Diamond 2 position antenna switch    $30
LDG electric antenna switch with remote switch DTS6 & DTS6R $75

If you are interested in any of the items listed, contact Robert Rampolla W3RAR
at his yahoo email address. [Note: Bob does not want his email address listed
"in the clear"...if you want to contact him and can't figure it out, contact me
and I'll pass it to you.]

This gear is in addition to that posted by Jim AAA3MD a week or so ago.

73, Tony AAT3FG/AAM3AMD