[mdmars_members] Re: December Staff meeting - Dinner OUT?

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:44:14 -0500

Did someone say food?  I'm in.

73,

John

J Sears wrote:
On or about the first tuesday of December the state staff will be getting together for dinner. It will not be fancy probably just pizza hut, cactus willies.. or maybe even bellisimos   something like that. My idea was to have something for everyone (pizza, hot meals, sandwiches etc).  I have been leaning more cactus willies because they have a separate area for larger parties and we could arrange to use that area. Alternatively we could do something at some organization like the Elks or American Legion if we have any member willing to support our use of their facility.

We would like to see if the rest of you would like to join us.  If you are interested please drop me a line ASAP so that we can try to decide what area we need to have this shindig in.. I will try to select a spot closest to the largest contingent of the membership.  Please tell me what time is good and what choices of resturants you would suggest AND be willing to go to.  Also is there a day that you can not attend due to schedule... and yes I know it is a work night.. I propose meeting about 6 or 6:30 and finishing about maybe 8

The official agenda for this meeting will be short with the main item being eating dinner. Everyone will get hours for their monthly report from this event. How much better can it get?

comments and suggestions are always welcome

Jim

Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx