[mdmars_members] Re: December Staff meeting - Dinner OUT?

  • From: gary.shipley@xxxxxxx
  • To: "mdmars_members" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:18:26 -0500

Cactus Willies is my vote. Time is fine. Will this be in Balto area.? If so I
will need to leave work early to make it on time (no problemn just planning
consideration). Anythinh with a sep mtg rm gets my vote, so does anything BUT
pizza. ( Have that too often as a fall back on the home front).
Thanks !
Gary