[mdmars_members] Re: December Staff meeting - Dinner OUT?

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:51:39 -0800 (PST)

Ok Fran.. thanks  I will let everyone know about about dinner

From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:33:47 -0800 (PST)
To: AIG-2<mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] December Staff meeting - Dinner OUT?

On or about the first tuesday of December the state staff will be getting
together for dinner. It will not be fancy probably just pizza hut, cactus
willies.. or maybe even bellisimos   something like that. My idea was to have
something for everyone (pizza, hot meals, sandwiches etc).  I have been
leaning more cactus willies because they have a separate area for larger
parties and we could arrange to use that area. Alternatively we could do
something at some organization like the Elks or American Legion if we have any
member willing to support our use of their facility.

We would like to see if the rest of you would like to join us.  If you are
interested please drop me a line ASAP so that we can try to decide what area we
need to have this shindig in.. I will try to select a spot closest to the
largest contingent of the membership.  Please tell me what time is good and
what choices of resturants you would suggest AND be willing to go to.  Also is
there a day that you can not attend due to schedule... and yes I know it is a
work night.. I propose meeting about 6 or 6:30 and finishing about maybe 8

The official agenda for this meeting will be short with the main item being
eating dinner. Everyone will get hours for their monthly report from this
event. How much better can it get?

comments and suggestions are always welcome