[mdmars_members] Re: December Staff meeting - Dinner OUT?

  • From: David Smith <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:45:29 -0500

Jim,

Anyplace, anytime is good for me.  The ELKS do not have evening meals except on
Fridays.

Dave
KB3QMO / AAR3DL

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:33:47 -0800
From: aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdmars_members] December Staff meeting - Dinner OUT?
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On or about the first tuesday of December the state staff will be getting
together for dinner. It will not be fancy probably just pizza hut, cactus
willies.. or maybe even bellisimos   something like that. My idea was to have
something for everyone (pizza, hot meals, sandwiches etc).  I have been leaning
more cactus willies because they have a separate area for larger parties and we
could arrange to use that area. Alternatively we could do something at some
organization like the Elks or American Legion if we have any member willing to
support our use of their facility.

We would like to see if the rest of you would like to join us.  If you are
interested please drop me a line ASAP so that we can try to decide what area we
need to have this shindig in.. I will try to select a spot closest to the
largest contingent of the membership.  Please tell me what time is good and
what choices of resturants you would suggest AND be willing to go to.  Also is
there a day that you can not attend due to schedule... and yes I know it is a
work night.. I propose meeting about 6 or 6:30 and finishing about maybe 8

The official agenda for this meeting will be short with the main item being
eating dinner. Everyone will get hours for their monthly report from this
event. How much better can it get?

comments and suggestions are always welcome