[mdmars_members] Re: Cascade Repeater

  • From: Jack L Willock <willhag@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:09:08 -0400

Hi Jim

We have jad trouble from time to time at "C" also. Some of the
intermittant stuff was traced to a Pager outfit that operates up there.
Oir "Guru" with the Analyzer has tracked some of the tbl to him.  We also
haf problem with a unit installed by a contractor for the Gov with a unit
that sweeps the ares for what ever{ naturally Hush-Hush}. They had to
retune one of their if's to get our of our equipment. It was an outfit
out of Virginis. If you pin your problem down to possibly their unit I
will , ;ppk arpund here for their card.  They were eaxy to work with.  I
was up to Cascade on Wednesdau and thought I noticed a change in the vce
unit and naturally I forgot to write it down, ans you refreash my feeble
memory? I have to reste both of my units because the memory batteries
died{maturally of six to seven years} Hi.
Anything else let me know how
I can help .

                        Jack     AAR3YD
Human Resource Training
Complete an accredited human resources degree, 100% online. Free info!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=Bxq6i2h-FmkQHWR4lMSgRgAAJ1A6etRJeZBnTvxG7mXLe00nAAQAAAAFAAAAAEa2Mz4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASIwAAAAA=
Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm

List Serve Administrator:  John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx