[mdmars_members] Re: Cascade Repeater

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

Pudge,  It has a Motorola I believe but the mfg is not of concern .. we can use
any type.

The biggest problems right now are the antenna problems (or feed line) and
interference.  We think another govy agency is using the input... going to DF it

thanks for keeping us in mind

--- On Tue, 10/6/09, pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <pudgeforrester@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mdmars_members] Re: Cascade Repeater
To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 2:10 PM

Jim,
Confidential please.
What duplexer does the Cascade repeater have in it?  I just took a GE Mastr II
out of service at Wheeling CAP and it has a DB products 4 can duplexer in it.
I'm quietly "setting" on that repeater in hopes it can be recrystaled and used
for MARS in the future.
God bless,

Pudge