[mdmars_members] Re: Cascade Repeater

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:13:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info Jack... who was the paging company?  The inverted speach is
local to the site (or very close to it) but the other signals are coming from
some distance away.  I have someone at Andrews AFB looking into the 11 second
pulse but I have not heard from him yet.  The dispatch service MIGHT be located
in Virginia near the potomac river bridge off or Rt 301 but if so they are
authorized to ued particular that frequency. Any commercial vendors up there
that you know of would be of interest to me so if you have any contacts,
companies.. telephone numbers etc please let me know.

Thanks