[mdmars_members] AFTER ACTION REPORTS

  • From: David Smith <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:55:35 -0500

DE AAM3EMD 201
R 312345Z JAN 2010
FM AAM3EMD
TO MDMARS MEMBERS

BT
SUB: //MARS R/AFTER ACTION REPORTS

1. AFTER ACTION REPORTS ARE REQUIRED FROM ALL MEMBERS
WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE EXERCISE ON 30 JAN 2010. THERE
WERE THIRTEEN MD/DC MEMBERS WHO APPEAR ON MY LOG FOR THE
EXERCISE BUT I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED EIGHT AARS.

2. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT AN AAR WITHIN 24 HOURS
OF THE END OF THE EXERCISE.  HOWEVER, I WILL ACCEPT ANY
LATE REPORTS UNTIL COB TOMORROW.  AFTER THAT I MUST
SUBMIT MY CONSOLIDATED REPORT FOR THE STATE.

3. IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT AN AAR, THE BOOK SAYS THAT YOU
CANNOT CLAIM THE EXERCISE FOR CREDIT.

4. SEND REPORTS TO AAM3EMD@xxxxxxxxxxx OR MLSDES@xxxxxxx
OR DESMLS@xxxxxxxxxx

SGD SMITH / AAM3EMD