[mdmars_members] 06-09 REVISED PARTICIPATION REPORT FORMAT

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

NOTICE!!!   ALL members must use the new format shown below.  We are providing
you a sample (in red) to make it easy for you... so copy and paste it into your
email and then fill in your data.

The reason for asking you to fill in ALL fields and include the descriptors is
to lessen the work on our staff.  It gets very confusing when everyone has a
different format.

ANYONE not following this format will receive a telephone call from me
personally to discuss the problem and you will be asked to re-do the message
and resubmit.

Remember get to the staff listed below by the end of the radio day on the 5th
of MAY.

DE AAA3MD NR 11
R 300101Z APRIL 2009
FM AAA3MD
TO ALL MDC MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT: 06-09 REVISED PARTICIPATION REPORT FORMAT
1. AS DISCUSSED AT THE ANNUAL MEETING ON 25 APRIL, THE MDC
PARTICIPATION REPORT FORMAT IS CHANGED EFFECTIVE THIS DATE.
THE NEW FORMAT IS SHOWN BELOW.
2. REMINDER: ALL ITEMS MUST BE REPORTED EVEN IF NO DATA TO
REPORT. ENTER 0 AS NULL DATA IF NOTHING TO REPORT.
3. THE NEW FORMAT:

      DE <your call sign> NR <your message number>
      R <dtg>
      FM <your call sign>

      TO AAM3AMD
      INFO AAM3MD
      BT
      SUBJECT: PARTICIPATION REPORT FOR <month> <year>
      1. <data> TOTAL PARTICIPATION HOURS
      2. <data> TOTAL ON-AIR HOURS
      3. <data> TOTAL MESSAGES ORIGINATED
      4. <data> TOTAL MESSAGES PROCESSED
      5. <data> PHONE PATCHES COMPLETED
      6. <data> UNATTENDED EQUIPMENT HOURS
      7. <data> NUMBER OF HOURS IN REGION 3/MDC NETS
      8. <data> NUMBER OF HOURS AS REGION 3/MDC NCS
      9. <data> NUMBER OF EXERCISES/ACTUAL INCIDENTS
      10. REMARKS: <enter remarks if needed to clarify your report>
      BT

      NNNN

4. ADDRESSEES:
TO AAM3AMD: AAT3FG@xxxxxxxxxxx (EMAIL)