[mctg15] Re: Transfer sought - Thursday 7th January

  • From: <thegreatescapemorzine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1 MCTG15 <mctg15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 10:25:05 +0000 (UTC)

Dear All,
We are looking for help with the following on Thursday 7th January:
1 arrives GVA @ 20.30 on flight 6159
If you can help can you email me back with the invoiced price. Thanks ever so
much.
All the best,
Sam Darren & Sam Woodley
The Great Escape Ski & Mountain Adventures
Tel: 00 33 450 722374/ 00 33 663 283972
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.thegreatescapemorzine.co.uk  To see information regarding Morzine, Avoriaz,
Snow Conditions and Special Offers then please follow us on Facebook at
facebook.com/GreatEscapeMorzine  We would like to retain your email address so
we can keep you informed of special offers and events. If you do not wish to
receive such emails from us please reply and write 'remove' in your header
field.