Good afternoon Club IT,
Here is a look at this weeks meeting
* New club members please sign up for our Club IT email distribution
o Club email: mcc_clubit@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mcc_clubit@xxxxxxxxx>
o Visit our Facebook page <http://www.facebook.com/mccclubit>
o Join our Discord Server <https://discord.gg/UxNrext>
* Physical meetings are on Wednesday's *4:**00pm**-5:00pm** Room 4803B *
* Zoom <https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/5901794356?pwd=&status=success> is
optional, unless stated otherwise
* Should we get pizza soon?
* Quadcopter - finish camera setup for FPV
* PC Tune-ups - Review
* Oceana-a Senior Community
I am a resident of Oceana—a senior community located at El Camino Real and
Cox has allocated community TV Property Channel 1 (# 1960) to Oceana which
allows us to provide targeted content to our residents.
Unfortunately, the two members of our community responsible for uploading
content to our channel have moved out of state.
Our channel’s limited content currently includes:
1. An informational PPT slide show (updated monthly and running several times
2. A video recording of our monthly board meetings (which runs twice a day,
3. Recordings of exercise and dance classes, which repeat several times each
We have a library of archival material, which we would like to upload and
include in our daily programming.
Unfortunately we don’t know how to do this.
We are seeking a Mira Costa student with knowledge of the basic requirements
for uploading digital material (videos, power point presentations) who would be
willing to teach us how to upload digital content.
We are unable to pay for these services and are hoping that one of your
students might be willing to volunteer to assist us and receive credit as part
of his course work.
We are not seeking a student to provide any routine service for our channel.
We do need someone who can teach us (community volunteers) how to manage and
upload programs for our very basic but very important TV channel.
If any of your students might be interested in this project, please contact me.
I will give them a tour of our one room studio and explain what we are seeking.