[mca] Re: Newsletter Beta Test

  • From: <bakercandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:05:52 -0700

Not at all.  Guess what, I talked to the guy in charge of the judging and he
won the Grand Prize.

He gave me the Excel file of the judging as I explained the situation of our
close communication skills although we are miles apart.  I also think next
year, we will put in a Bulletin Board for the issue they review as we had no
information about a meeting for that month.  That will give them more of what
they want.

Intel had us setup wireless, so I had my laptop and was emailing with the
President of APCUG sitting to my right watching me.  I couldn't type without
making mistakes if my life had depended upon me.  She couldn't believe I used
to work for the ex-Prime Minister of Yugoslavia.  I was telling her some of my
background as she said they had asked me to sever on the APCUG Board before and
wanted to ask me again.  I said I didn't see right now how I could manage to
give it the time and effort it would deserve.